Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday 25 May 2013

Bookfriends Bookmark Ballpen

Introducing the Bookfriends Bookmark Ballpen! A relatively recent acquisition.
I've never owned a bookmark (that functions solely as a bookmark) before. I tend to use whatever is conveniently located to me: be it pen, paper, or my public transport card [which I usually forget which book I left it in and desperately look for in the few minutes before the bus comes].

Whenever I use a pen as a bookmark, it looks unsightly when the book is closed. And it will often fall out of place so that I lose the page where I'm up to in the book. No such problem occurs with this bookmark pen.
Ugh it's so cute.

In other news, I've got writers block and the deadline for my essays is in 6 days. The only thing getting me through the rest of semester:

  1. Going on a shopping trip to Singapore after exams
  2. Going to Japan at the end of next year when I finish my degree 
Hasta Luego!


2 comments:

  1. OMG the ears popping out from the book is so super cute!

    I want to meet u too! But I'm only back in sg on 28th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well looks like we didn't end up meeting up :'(
      But I'll continue to love you through the screen that is my computer!

      Delete